Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Our client is a leading recruitment company based in central Bristol. They work with leading construction consultancies and main contractors, offering candidates and clients a UK wide service. Having been established for over 10 years, they are one of the leading recruitment companies in their field and are also one of the fastest growing agencies in the market.
Due to this success, they are looking for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant to work in their bus and established team. This is a diverse and exciting role and will develop and learn new skills while working in a sociable environment. Within this opportunity, you role will consist of resourcing candidates from relevant sources and managing existing relationships. You will be full trained in order to deliver end to end recruitment with their existing clients and also building upon this success.
For this role our client is looking for someone with the following skills & experience:
* Strong communication skills & Confident telephone manner
* Strong organisational skills
* A University degree
* Some sales or customer facing experience
* Great work ethic
* Personable and easy to get on with
* Uncapped commission
* Structured training and rapid progression
* Regular social events with an annual Christmas trip to Dublin (restrictions allowing)
* Smart/casual dress code & relaxed company culture
* Flexible working
* New city centre office in Bristol
* Opportunity to work with some of the leading Construction companies in the UK
GBP18-22,000 depending on experience
Central Bristol (no car parking) with some home working too.