Machine Learning Manager
- Pioneering tech company with world-leading haptic & tracking tech.
- Working with global brands on state of the art technology.
- Global product reach, huge investment, autonomy, flexibility and more.
A pioneering tech company with world-leading haptic and tracking technology is looking for a Machine Learning Manager to join their Bristol team. The business is backed by huge investment with 175+ employees globally; the last year has only accelerated their product roadmap. They're in an incredibly healthy position to be growing the team further. Their technology is used in a variety of fields including VR/AR, spacial computing, immersive 3D experience, automotive, entertainment, medical/healthcare and more.
What you'll be doing
You'll be tasked with managing, developing and coaching a team of around 10 Machine Learning Engineers and Researchers. Working to ensure projects and workload is managed and delivered appropriately as well as outlining and implementing the company's ML roadmap to make sure their innovative solutions remain at the bleeding edge. Working with a team split across multiple locations you'll be tasked with ensuring these ML solutions are delivered into commercial products and showcase strong leadership skills to help motivate and develop the team further.
What experience you'll need to apply
- A technical background in Machine Learning Engineering working from research through to productionization.
- Track record of managing a team with skills in coaching and mentoring with proven successes.
- Technical skills with Python, PyTorch, Tensorflow and Keras.
- Communication skills are crucial here as you'll be working with both internal and external stakeholders on a daily basis.
- A keen interest in MLOps and evolving tools in the Machine Learning sphere.
What you'll get in return for your talents
An incredible opportunity to join a world-leader in the touchless technology space, offering a diverse and inclusive culture where ideas are not only valued, but implemented. There's constant support and opportunity for R&D, remote (with 2 days in the office in Bristol) and flexible working for those who need it, autonomy and control over architectural direction and lots more. You'll get a healthy pension, generous holidays, medical benefits including healthcare, wellbeing programmes, social events and ability to use their products, which is awesome in itself!
Send your CV to Adam or give us a call to find out more.