Workforce Planning Analyst
We are currently looking for a Workforce Planning Analyst to join our team in Milton Keynes. You will join us on a full-time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary, plus great benefits.
TSYS Managed Services EMEA are part of TSYS, a Global Organisation serving 400 clients in more than 80 countries. We make it possible for millions of people to use our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services.
Benefits of joining us:
As well as a competitive salary, and a fast-paced, fun working environment this role comes with the following benefits;
- Life Insurance - x1 Salary (Can be increased to x4 at additional cost)
- MediCash Health Care Plan
- Pension (Employee 5% - Company 3% contributions)
- 26 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays (Rising to 30 days with continuous service)
- Option to buy or sell additional leave
- Enhanced Sick Pay - 13 Weeks full pay after 12 months service / 26 Weeks Full pay after 24 months service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Maternity & Adoption Pay - (12 Weeks Full Pay - after 26 weeks in employment)
- Paternity Leave (2 Weeks Full Pay - after 26 weeks in employment)
- Shared Parental Leave - (12 Weeks Full Pay - after 26 weeks in employment)
- Bereavement Leave - (5 Days Leave at Full Pay)
- Dependant Leave - (2 Days at Full Pay)
- Onsite Park
- Subsidised Canteen
About the role:
As our Workforce Planning Analyst, you will be responsible for managing all the short term day to day processes up to 2 weeks out in support of the operations to achieve business service level, maximising efficiency and occupancy. As an integral part of the Resource Planning team and contact centre operation, you'll be analysing, monitoring and reacting to real-time staffing levels and call volumes, using dynamic optimisation of skill sets to avoid SLA failures whilst supporting the Resource Planning & Scheduling team to produce short term forecasts and Management Information.
Main responsibilities of our Workforce Planning Analyst include:
- Maintaining, updating and providing support for the Workforce Management software for planning shift patterns and forecasting call volumes
- Improving short term Schedule efficiency during accountable timeline through shrinkage management rules in WFM with effective communication to ops
- Working within operational budget and SLA's Monitor performance and productivity of individuals and teams
- Collating and analysing data from various sources and preparing reporting information with commentary and solutions to the management team
- Ensuring report content validity and accuracy against requirements
- Challenging short term forecasts and ensuring accuracy above a required threshold Implement new reporting strategies on an ad-hoc basis
- Contributing to an environment that supports the management, motivation and development of the team to fulfil potential maximising the achievement of individuals
- Actively encouraging new ideas/process improvements focusing on cost reduction and efficiency improvements to optimise profitability whilst delivering excellent customer service to our internal and external customers
- Liaising with both internal departments in order to maintain good working relations and to exchange information
What we are looking for in our Workforce Planning Analyst:
- Stakeholder management skills with the ability to engage at all levels of the business
- A proactive, self-led, forward-thinking approach to driving insight and change to completion
- A strong customer focus
- Excellent attention to detail with good verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with a will to succeed, must have tenacity and a positive outlook
- Experience working in an Outsourcer company
- Evidenced current exposure of Verint workforce management technology
- A strong methodical approach to logical processes
- Communication skills that clearly present ideas, theories, and technical information
If you are passionate about putting customers first, are motivational, inspirational, and results-driven with a passion to succeed then click APPLY now to become our next Workforce Planning Analyst.
All successful applicants will be subject to a financial background and criminal record (DBS) check as part of our recruitment process.
TSYS Managed Services is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.