Business Development Manager
S Knights Recruitment is a specialist Employability & Skills Recruitment Agency. We recruit for Colleges and Training Providers across the UK.
Intro: S Knights Recruitment are working along side an established Midlands based provider who deliver both Employability and Skills provision across the UK. Our client is an exciting and agile provider who is able to maneuver and pivot to the needs of their employers and learners alike. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and driven Business Developer to join a growing organistaion and be part of something special.
Role and Responsibilities:
As a Business Development Manager, your key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Engaging with existing and new employers to offer apprenticeship training
- Using a variety of business development techniques to source and secure new business
- Driving engagement and sales activity across their range of programmes
- Ensuring the SLT are informed of and provided with accurate and timely reports
- Developing and creating regular targets to reach, weekly, monthly etc.
Experience and Skills:
In order to become a Business Development Manager, you must have:
- Experience with working in a driven environment where targets and aims are met
- Knowledge and experience of working in the Employability and Skills sector
- A track record of sales and business development with Apprenticeships
- Experience of working in a recruitment or sales role
Apply today for the role of a Business Development Manager!