Employment & Training Manager
Salary: GBP47,174 to GBP55,488 per annum
Hours: 36 per week
Contract Type: Permanent
We're currently looking for a dedicated Employment & Training Manager to join our team at Clarion Futures.
Clarion Futures is the charitable foundation of Clarion Housing Group. Our mission is to provide support, skills and opportunities to Clarion residents nationwide, transforming lives and communities.
We exist to maximise the opportunities available to our residents, providing people with the tools and support they need to overcome their challenges, from employment and financial support, through to youth and community programmes.
We'll look to you to develop, promote and implement national and regional Employment and Training programmes that maximise the number of Clarion residents supported into work and training. You'll provide effective and visible management to the regional Employment and Training team, developing a high performing and motivated team.
Other key responsibilities will include: -
- Taking responsibility for all aspects of budget management related to regional expenditure, ensuring spend remains on profile
- Taking responsibility for all aspects of partnership management in the region including tendering and selection, contract management and conflict/non-compliance resolution
- Bidding for and deliver external funding and contracts to increase the programme's reach and impact
- Taking responsibility for ensuring the development and marketing of the regional programme
The ideal candidate will come to us with a minimum of 3 years management experience and extensive experience and expertise in the Employment & Training sector gained from working in a similar role and will have proven experience of delivering high quality operational services on a large geographic basis. With a trade or trade related qualification at Level 5 or above, you'll have experience of sourcing vacancies and opportunities through employers and pastoral or equivalent experience and understanding to support the needs of trainees.
We're looking for someone with previous experience of working with the long term unemployed and a passion and drive to successfully deliver strategy and new initiatives and offers.
If this sounds like a good match to your skillset, we look forward to hearing from you.
What you can expect from us
Here at Clarion we're dedicated to rewarding hard work and commitment and providing benefits that support you and your lifestyle. As standard we offer;-
- Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
- Initial 25 Days annual leave (plus bank holiday), increasing to 30 days after 3 years' service.
- A flexible benefit scheme tailored to you, inclusive of healthcare options, dental insurance, restaurant card and cycle to work along with 1% of your salary to spend on whichever approved benefit you like!
- Matched pension contributions of up to 7.5% of your salary with generous life assurance
- Flexible and agile working for the majority of our employees.
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Holiday trading scheme allowing you to buy and sell leave
- Free counselling and legal advice scheme for you and your family
- Interest free loans for season ticket and study leave
Our commitment to equality and diversity means that we are keen to help you maintain a healthy work-life balance, including but not limited to part-time working and job share, enhanced maternity, adoption and paternity leave, and compassionate leave.
Closing Date: 25th January at midnight
Interviews will be held on 31st January
For further details on this vacancy please click 'apply'.
Applicants must be able to travel across regions as required.
This post is subject to Basic Criminal Record Check Clearance.
You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this vacancy; Clarion are not able to offer visa sponsorship.