Construction Project Manager
We have a fantastic opportunity for Construction Project Manager to join Build-Zone Survey Services (part of the Aston Lark Group) at our offices located in Sevenoaks. If you have a background in construction and building regulations and enjoy a fast-paced environment Build-Zone Survey Services may be the place for you.
Build-Zone Survey Services specialise in Latent Defect Structural Warranties, alongside specialist auditing, project management and technical advice.
This role is mainly office based and could include a blend of office and home working after an initial training period. There will also be some construction site visits as well as the opportunity to attend and take a role in trade shows and exhibitions.
As our project manager you will have the opportunity to develop your technical knowledge further by working within a highly supportive and specialised team, who are committed to your career development.
What you will be doing:
- obtaining quotes for Building Control and Warranty Inspections
- monitoring Surveyors and other Professionals
- reviewing and auditing surveys and reports and liaising with clients
- desk top auditing and review of construction projects
- creation of Internal and external reports for Underwriters/Insurers/Re-Insurers.
You need to bring with you:
- construction knowledge/experience and familiarity with Building Regulations is required along with strong administration background. A construction degree and/or related discipline is highly preferred
- a keen eye for detail
- excellent communication skills with the ability to work on your own or within a team
- confident user of Microsoft Office and be able to adapt to multiple IT systems
We are looking for a bright, personable, self-motivated individual for this role, who is able to demonstrate:
- interpersonal skills; having the ability to build client relationships with a foundation of trust and responsibility.
- analytically skills; the ability to think critically and solve problems.
- attention to detail and strong time-management skills.
- commitment to self-development and learning.
We can offer you:
- Competitive salaries and a range of benefits.
- Support initiatives: health & well-being, study support, employee assistance program, and employee network groups.
Winner of 'Insurance Broker of the Year' at the British Insurance Awards 2021, Aston Lark is on a journey to become the most trusted Chartered insurance broker and employee benefits advisor in the industry. With over 1,600 employees across more than 55 offices in the UK and Ireland, 200,000 customers and GBP900m of GWP, our expertise is vast and spans all commercial sectors, industry-specific schemes, employee benefits consultancy, and a wide range of private client solutions, with a dedicated in-house claims team on hand when you need us the most.