Trainee Mortgage Advisor
Trainee Mortgage Advisor
??Basic Salary: GBP25,000
??Car Allowance: GBP2,500
??On Target Earnings: GBP45,000 - GBP65,000
??Work Pattern: 5 days per week including some Saturdays (1 Saturday off per month)
Benefits: Holiday Commission, 33 days paid Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path, Employee Assistance Scheme, Child Care Vouchers,Company Rewards and Incentives together with Top Achievers trips and outings,Company Car or generous Car Allowance (with the opportunity to work towards one of our prestigious vehicles such as Audi, Jaguar or BMW)
Special Requirements: A full driving licence and your own vehicle is required (car allowance available)
Our client is looking for great people who they can sponsor and train to achieve the professionally recognised mortgage qualification, CeMAP. If you have that special something and have a proven sales record they would be delighted to help you through your qualification!
What do Mortgage Advisors actually do?
- Meet with lots of different clients and make sure they give them the best possible mortgage advice and protection (you will learn more about these as you develop your skills)
- Work closely with our estate agency colleagues and help them maximise any new leads and opportunities
- Build great relationships that mean customers come back to us time and time again
- Work with our existing client base! Very often they are a great source of new and unexpected business
- Liaise with lenders to make sure they keep up to date with new products (we have access to the whole of market which means we truly can personalise each deal)
- Work closely with the Admin Support Team ensuring cases are completed and FCA compliant
What do our clients say about working with them?
"It will be demanding but rewarding at the same time - working well with your team means you support each other to achieve your customer's goals. Yes, you will be targeted and assessed but this is because we want you to reach your full potential. A new career means lots of support and we want you to succeed every step of the way! Often we run fun and innovative competitions (with rather nice rewards and treats!) so if you love a bit of competition this will be just down your street! Every year we ask our team mates what they really think about us in an independent staff survey. The good news is that again last December many of our scores have been over 90%!"
What do I need?
- To be people and customer focused
- Bags of drive, motivation and passion to succeed
- Focused on turning the "ordinary" into the "extraordinary" and not be afraid of hard work
- To be able to drive, as there will be times later on in your career when you need to help out neighbouring offices and also attend regular sales meetings
- And yes, you will be the type of person that would love seeing your customers' eyes light up when you help them finance their perfect property!