- Part Time
DORMERS WELLS HIGH SCHOOL
MATHS AND COMPUTING SPECIALIST SCHOOL
Dormers Wells Lane, Southall, Middlesex, UB1 3HZ
Tel: 020 8566 6446 Fax: 020 8813 2411
Headteacher: R Walsh (Ms) BA (Hons) MSc
We have the following vacancy
Salary: Grade 6 Point 18 £28,119 (FTE)
(Inclusive of London Weighting and Ealing Supplement)
Term Time Only three days per week to be determined, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
Please note this is a fixed term contract until August 31st 2022.
Start Date: As soon as possible
We are looking for a dynamic Parent Ambassador to work with parents, students and staff. This is an exciting opportunity for the ideal candidate to be innovative and creative in supporting the school.
The successful candidate will:
- Be flexible and hardworking and able to work under pressure
- Be able to follow school procedures and use their own initiative as required and be a good team player
- Speak one of the identified community languages in the job description and person specification.
- Have good organisational and interpersonal skills and be able to maintain confidentiality at all times
Dormers Wells High School is an 11-18 mixed, multi-cultural comprehensive school. We are an Investors in People school and professional development is at the heart of our work. We have high expectations for the achievement of all of our students at Dormers Wells High School.
Our latest Ofsted report validates this sentiment with the school continuing to be judged as securely Good.
“The atmosphere is calm and orderly. Pupils have high aspirations and work hard”. Ofsted “Staff know individuals well, and consequently relationships are good throughout.” “The impressive new building supports pupils effectively to make good progress” Ofsted December 2015.
In addition to providing a friendly and supportive environment, the school also offers:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- An impressive wellbeing and offers package, which includes contributions towards medical and dental procedures, eye tests as well as discounted perks on over 4000 brands.
- Onsite parking
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Discounted gym rates
Application form and further details are available from the school website on www.dwhs.co.uk. Please email completed application forms to Rachel Mahoney, email@example.com. Please note that CVs are not accepted.
Closing date: Monday 24th January 2022 at 9.00am with interviews to be held shortly thereafter.
The school is committed to safeguarding children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The school follows safe recruitment practices to protect children and vulnerable adults. Successful applicants will be required to apply for an enhanced disclosure from the DBS. Further information can be found at https://www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check