Our Clients, a successful multi-branch Estate Agency, are looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their busy lettings team in Bedford.
Our client is a trusted and well-known name in property sales and lettings across the region. Their experienced lettings team is looking for an organised and driven individual to service the ongoing needs of their landlords and tenants, whilst helping to grow the portfolio of managed properties.
Key tasks of a Property Manager will include, but will not be limited to:
- Ensuring that maintenance problems are dealt with effectively and in appropriate timescales
- Ensuring compliance with standard operating procedures
- Maintaining keys and key register
- Manage a portfolio of residential properties
- Maintain an excellent working relationship with the lettings branches
- Coordinate end of tenancy and pre-tenancy work with lettings branches
- Developing relationships with Preferred Supplier List of contractors
- Negotiating with landlord and tenant over the return of disputed deposit deductions
- Manage a database of contractors
To be considered for the role of Property Manager you must have the following requirements:
- Experienced in property management or estate agency
- Able to communicate effectively and professionally with clients and colleagues both verbally and in written form
- Highly organised, with efficient time management and the ability to prioritise workload
- IT Literate
- Have a bright enthusiastic personality, a "can do" attitude with a good sense of humour
As a Property Manager you'll be required to work:
- 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Monday to Friday,
- 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM Saturdays (1 in 4).
In return, our client is offering the successful Property Manager the following:
- GBP24,000 Basic
- Progression opportunities
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.