Civils & Landscaping Contracts Manager
Due to our client's continued dynamic growth, we have an immediate vacancy for a Civils & Landscaping Contracts Manager:
Led by the Senior Civils & Landscaping Manager, the Civils and Landscaping team comprises of Contract Managers and Operatives who play a role in ensuring that our client's business provides optimum civils and landscaping maintenance services to their customers.
Location:- Leicestershire / Northamptonshire area.
- To assist the Senior Civils & Landscape Manager in the day to day operation of contracts
- Be able to carry out Site Inspections and compile reports on the findings with recommendations.
- Compile reports which will then go to the Senior Civils & Landscape Manager and Clients.
- Quote for Civils and Landscaping requests.
- Assisting with liaising with Clients involving correspondence and face to face meetings.
- Be proactive and committed to provide an excellent service to their Clients.
- Responsible for staffing allocations as needed.
- Ensure full compliance with all aspects of Health and Safety.
- Provide the work teams with technical advice and support concerning all aspects of their duties.
- Co-ordinate between Clients, Management and Teams
- Proven track record in managing Civil and landscaping Contracts
- Clean Driving Licence as there will require reasonable travel primarily in England and Wales
- SMSTS certificate
- Able to remain composed and professional under pressure, keeping a positive outlook
- Excellent attention to detail with an emphasis on safety
- Clear communicator, with solid interpersonal skills
- Passionate about personal development
- Good IT skills in MS Word/Excel
- Valid Right to Work in the UK
- Experience in a client facing account management/customer service role
- Working knowledge of Health & Safety legislation and able to multitask effectively
Alongside a competitive salary our client offers some excellent benefits such as:-
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Assurance Cover
- Company Pension Scheme
- Yearly Team Away Days
- Flexible Working Environment
- Yearly Discretionary Performance Bonus Scheme
- Excellent Company Culture
- Mental Health First Aid support
- Employee Assistance Programme which provides all employees with 24/7 access to telephone and online counselling
- Access to an online benefits portal which includes travel and shopping discounts, healthy living advice & a financial well-being resource bank
- Cycle 2 Work Scheme
For more information on this excellent opportunity please contact the recruitment team for an initial conversation on or apply online
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.