Role: Supported Living
Location: Across Essex
Pay: £9.40-£9.60 per hour
Company: Zero Three Care Homes
Looking for a New Year change?
Start a rewarding role at Zero Three Care, working with young adults with learning disabilities and Autism. We have full-time and part-time Supported Living positions available in Hatfield Peverel and Southminster.
- Do you want to make a positive impact to someone’s life?
- Do you want support to build a career?
- Do you want a job that is different every day?
Worried you don’t have any experience? Not a problem. It’s more important that you have the right personal qualities.
- Are you kind?
- Do you have a caring nature?
- Are you trustworthy and reliable?
We are looking for someone who understands the importance of ensuring there is a focus on fun, wellbeing and learning, providing people with a learning disability the opportunity to expand and develop their life experiences not only in their own home but in the community as well.
Why choose us?
- We care deeply about the people we support and put them at the centre of all that we do
- We provide a full training package and are passionate about supporting staff development, with evidence that all of our managers were once support workers
- You can wear your own choice of comfortable clothing to work
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Staff recognition scheme
- £9.40 - £9.60 per hour (+£1 per hour enhancement for night shifts during the week and +£1.50 for nights at weekends)
If you would like to be part of a fun and friendly team, apply now! Contact our HR team on 01376 574900, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online via our website: www.zerothreecarehomes.co.uk