Salary: GBP21,000 - GBP22,000 per annum + Bonus (up to GBP3,600 per annum) + Overtime
Hours: Contracted to 37.5 hours per week - remote working available
1x Permanent, 1x Fixed Term Contract - 12 months
Our Credit Controllers play a pivotal role in our business. We help our customers access the energy they need in their businesses. We make a difference every day, with every call for our customers. No call or communication is the same and we work with our customers to offer support and advice; we are empowered to made decisions and solve problems. We support our customers to manage their debt and establish plans that are suitable for them. We don't just follow a script; we answer each call and email on its own merit and manage each customer's own individual needs and challenges. And this is also how we work as a team. We support each other and work together to deliver a truly exceptional service.
In return we are rewarded with training and development that helps us develop our careers and skills.
As a Credit Controller, your role is more than Credit Control; it's about working with our Customers to ensure they can access the energy they need and create and develop effective working relationships. You will be responsible for:
- Managing inbound and outbound calls and campaigns
- Clearing orders manually that need a PO number
- Chasing overdue accounts
- Setting up payment plans
- Processing payments and orders
- Liaising with internal Flogas departments
- Remaining resilient when dealing with challenging customers
- Working with your team and helping each other when needed
- Managing your own commercial account workload
- Prioritising aged debt collection
It is not your knowledge of Credit Control that makes you successful in this role for Flogas; it's your desire to work with your customers, investigate issues and solve problems that makes you truly successful.
We have fantastic training and supportive managers, and who you are is more important than what you've done. We're keen to hear from you, if you are looking to work in a customer orientated role and:
- Experience of Commercial Credit Control advantageous, but not essential
- Thrives within a team setting
- Can demonstrate how you thrive in a busy environment and work well under pressure
- Are comfortable on a computer (MSOffice and databases)
- Able to work with numbers
That said, if you've got experience working in a Credit Control role, great, we can certainly use someone that can hit the ground running so we'd love to hear from you too.
GBP21,000 - GBP22,000 per annum + bonus of up to GBP3,600 per year + opportunity for overtime at premium rate.
Monday to Friday - Shift between 8am and 5pm
One week training then the option for working from home is available.
- Holiday 25 days plus bank holidays
- Access to dedicated benefits site offering hundreds of discounts scheme & cashback at retailers/restaurants
- Death in Service
- NEST pension scheme
- Bonus (OTE GBP150 per month)
- 24/7 free and confidential support and assistant line
- Health Plans and Wellbeing Support
Flogas is a leading supplier of domestic LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas) who have more than 35 years' experience providing reliable, affordable energy solutions to homes across the UK. It is a highly successful business that places its people at the heart of the organisation Join us, and you'll put all your talents to good use developing your career with a growing national brand.