Domestic Credit Controller
Salary: GBP20,000 - GBP21,500 per annum + Bonus (GBP4,200 per annum) + Overtime
Hours: Contracted to 37.5 hours per week
Our Customer Credit Controllers/Collection Advisors play a pivotal role in our business. We help our customers access the energy they need in their homes or places of work. We make a difference every day, with every call for our customers. No call or communication is the same and we work with our customers to offer support and advice; we are empowered to made decisions and solve problems. We support our customers to manage their debt and establish plans that are suitable for them. We don't just follow a script; we answer each call and email on its own merit and manage each customer's own individual needs and challenges. And this is also how we work as a team. We support each other and work together to deliver a truly exceptional service.
In return we are rewarded with training and development that helps us develop our careers and skills.
As a Customer Credit Controller/Collections Advisor working within our Customer Experience team, your role is more than Credit Control; it's about working with our Customers to ensure they can access the energy they need and create and develop effective working relationships. You will be responsible for:
- Managing inbound and outbound calls and campaigns
- Investigating issues and challenges for customers, taking ownership for solving problems
- Liaising with internal Flogas departments
- Remaining resilient when dealing with challenging customers
- Working with your team and helping each when needed
- Managing account reconciliations
- Managing your own customer ledger and being responsible for the collection of debt
- Prioritising aged debt collection
- Following a process through to payment or referring to the legal team
It is not your knowledge of Credit Control that makes you successful in this role for Flogas; it's your desire to work with your customers, investigate issues and solve problems that makes you truly successful.
We have fantastic training and supportive managers, and who you are is more important than what you've done. We're keen to hear from you, if you are looking to work in a customer orientated role and:
- Have experience in a role that involves you working with customers, solving their problems; managing difficult and challenging situations and conversations
- Can demonstrate how you thrive in a busy environment and work well under pressure
- Are comfortable on a computer (MSOffice and databases)
- Able to work with numbers
That said, if you've got experience working in a Credit Control role, great, we can certainly use someone that can hit the ground running so we'd love to hear from you too.
Starting salary of GBP20,000 rising to GBP21,500 after a year + bonus of up to GBP4,200 per year + opportunity for overtime at premium rate.
Monday to Friday - Shift between 8am and 5pm
1 in 4 Saturdays required and paid at premium overtime rate
- Holiday 25 days plus bank holidays
- Access to Flogas benefits - flexible discounts scheme such as retail vouchers
- Death in Service
- NEST pension scheme
- Bonus (OTE GBP350 per month)
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- 24/7 free and confidential support and assistant line
- Health Plans and Wellbeing Support
Flogas is a leading supplier of domestic LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas) who have more than 35 years' experience providing reliable, affordable energy solutions to homes across the UK. It is a highly successful business that places its people at the heart of the organisation Join us, and you'll put all your talents to good use developing your career with a growing national brand.