We're looking for a highly motivated Branch Manager - Estate Agency to lead our fantastic residential sales team in Leicester. This is a great opportunity for a proven Manager or an established Estate Agent looking for progression and to step in to your first branch management appointment in residential sales. This is a branch that can give you the platform to excel as a manager with a supportive Area Manager and team to help you grow market share and develop your career. The main purpose of the role of Branch Manager - Estate Agency is to maximise the overall income and profitability of your branch.
What's in it for you as our Branch Manager?
- Industry leading training and development
- Demonstrable career ladder
- Supportive and rewarding environment
- Compete for top achievers awards
- Competitive basic salary with uncapped commission
- Company Car or Car Allowance
Key responsibilities of a Branch Manager - Estate Agency:
Running a profitable and well organised office providing an effective, efficient and professional estate agency service to customers. Leading by example and delegating tasks with the aim to exceed standards of performance and targets set. Optimising every opportunity to secure market appraisals, instructions, viewings, reservations, sales and mortgage introductions. Motivating your team and new recruits, ensuring they receive the training and support they need to flourish in their career.
Skills and experience required to be a successful Branch Manager - Estate Agency:
- Preferably an experienced Branch Manager, Assistant Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager or a Sales Negotiator, Estate Agent, Lister, Valuer looking to progress
- Demonstrable Sales Management experience
- Able to generate new business in a target driven environment
- Proven experience managing, leading and mentoring a team
- Outstanding customer care / customer service experience
- Resilient, positive, organised, numerate and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate (MS Office, internet, email systems)
- A Full UK driving licence
Connells Group, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. Founded in 1936 and with a network or over 1,250 branches, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
Connells Group UK is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.