Pricing Analyst & Senior Pricing Manager roles available
Senior Pricing Analyst to focus on the upsell of products across Sales and Marketing functions. Senior Pricing Manager will directly lead the pricing across a business with a portfolio of c.GBP300m.
A household British brand name who lead in their industry. Reputed for their excellent service and clear customer centric nature. Operating in a very flexible way offering large proportion of home-working (if wanted) and a culture which is collaborative, enthusiastic and driven to suceed.
- Supporting Director of Pricing with pricing recommendations and share at Exec/Board/MD level
- Lead the pricing analysis of specific workstream
- Analyse customer pricing and determine pricing / migration rules to optimise value vs volume
- Support the wider teams with pricing optimisation
- Perform post implementation analysis to ensure pricing changes working as expected
- Manage a team of Analysts and liaise with wider teams to support pricing delivery
- Work closely with Director of Pricing to lead all pricing activities across business area
- Regularly engage and present to Exec/Directors
- Worth with stakeholders in wider business areas (Finance, Marketing, Insights)
- These roles require those with previous experience in Pricing (significant experience at Manager level), holding excellent technical pricing knowledge and analytical techniques.
- Experience working in a fast-moving environment and an ability to collate, interpret and manipulate data to demonstrate a clear and honest picture to all levels of colleagues across the business
- Strong communication skills are a must.
- Experience using Excel & SQL in a similar role is required.
- Experience using Radar/Emblem would be beneficial
- Possess strong partnering skills with an ability to build strong working relationships at all levels.
- Extensive problem solving, a commercial mindset and interest in the wider strategy.
A competitive salary and on target annual company bonus, flexible/hybrid working, contributory pension scheme, life insurance, 25 days annual leave with option to buy up to an additional 5 days per year, free on-site parking and a range of other flexible employee benefits for you to choose from