A new year, a new opportunity!!
POSITION: Machine Operator
SALARY: Competitive rates of pay depending upon experience
BENEFITS: Company Pension, Generous bonus scheme after completion of a qualifying period, Sociable working hours
HOURS: Monday – Thursday 8.00am – 4.30pm
Friday – 8.00am – 1.00pm
LOCATION: Marsh Barton, Exeter, EX2 8LZ
Multifoil Ltd, is an aluminium foil stockist and converter, established in Surrey in 1974 who relocated to Exeter in 1985. Most of the material the company supply is aluminium foil, but the business also supplies brass, plastics and laminates. The company supplies many industries, such as catering, pharmaceutical, hairdressing, loudspeaker manufacturers, chocolatiers, aerospace and the automotive industry to mention a few.
We are currently looking to recruit Machine Operators to work very sociable hours at the company’s Marsh Barton, Exeter site. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-regarded company.
- Processes include, slitting, rewinding, embossing and converting. The successful candidate will have responsibility for setting and running machines processing aluminium foil, laminates and paper.
- Adhering to all health and safety guidelines.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Anyone who has worked on machinery or in a paper mill may have carried out similar work, however this is not essential as full training will be provided through the company’s in-house training programme.
- You will possess basic Maths and English skills.
- It is important to have the ability to understand written instructions.
- A Forklift licence would be an advantage, but not essential as full training would be provided.
- An enthusiastic team player, but also able to work on own initiative.
- Live within a commutable distance.
In order to apply please send a C.V and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Machine Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly