Competitive salary dependant on your skill and experience.
We are continuing to expand our team and are looking to recruit a Workshop based Forklift Engineer.
The ideal candidate will have a good understanding and previous experience in the service; fault-finding, and repairing of forklift trucks. However previous experience in similar fields such as agricultural machinery would be suitable.
Being workshop based, this role will be very varied; from routine servicing of trucks; fault-finding; repairing of trucks, to being involved in complete overhauls.
You will be required to have:
- Experience with material handling equipment, with an emphasis on having a background in plant or vehicle fitting for mechanical and electrical trucks. Product training will be provided.
- Must be methodical and well organised.
- Have the ability to work on their own initiative and be part of a team.
- Ability to liaise with parts, service and customer service staff within the business to give our customers the best possible service.
Desirable (but not essential)
- LOLER/PUWER Thorough Examination qualified.
- Experience of working with Engines
- Past Experience of Welding or Welding qualifications.
- Attendance bonus scheme
- 20 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Work uniform and PPE
- Personal training & development
For more information about the roles and how to apply, visit www.allways-forktrucks.co.uk/careers/ or Email firstname.lastname@example.org