Are you someone that could take resonsibility for monitoring children and supporting parents with their children?
We are looking for an observant, vigilant individual with good awareness and willingness to support parents and monitoring parents look after their children.
You will be given the flexibility to choose your own hours.
At BS Social Care we offer:
- Weekly Pay
- Accrued holiday pay
- NEST Pension Scheme
- A highly competitive hourly rate
- An experienced support team
- Work to suit you
- Online certificates and training
- 24/7 office support
- DBS payback scheme (if your DBS is not on the update service)
- 6 months experience in social care within the last 2 years.
- DBS (even better if already on update system)
- Be able to provide references that cover the last 2 years.
If you are interested in Support Worker Roles, Apply now, or call Max on .