Spencer Signs LTD has been established for over 40 years and are one of the UK’s leading sign consultants, designers, manufacturers, and installers to many nationally recognised brands and blue chip companies, excelling in bespoke sign solutions nationwide.
We are looking to recruit a full time Sign Maker who will be responsible for the manufacture of bespoke signage to meet customer requirements, you must be a good team player and willing to learn new skills.
This is an all-encompassing sign making role and full training will be provided; duties will include but are not limited to:
- Material cutting/machining
- Assembly of LED systems
- Building up of hand built letters
- Final assembly of aluminium fascia signs
- Vinyl application
- Liaising with the design team
- Full driving license required
- Forklift license an advantage
- The successful candidate will be expected to participate in overtime as required
- Full training programme provided for specialised machinery operation
You will have excellent literacy, communication and inter-personal skills and be able to work on own initiative but also successfully as part of a team. You will have exceptional time management skills, a keen eye for detail and the ability to work on a number of concurrent projects to a strict deadline.
Please send CV to email@example.com