Would you like to join an employee-owned organisation that has topped UK ‘Best Companies to Work For’ Lists for 15 years; been rated ‘World Class’ for its respect and support of colleagues and ‘Climate positive’ for its environmental achievements?
We are invested in giving every child in our care the very best start in life and an exceptional nursery experience?
As an employee-owned company we continuously strive to support the communities in which we serve. As such, corporate responsibility is a core pillar of our company ethos and we continuously help to fundraise, support and progress charitable and voluntary initiatives.
Work should be fun and we are looking for individuals who share that philosophy at our West Cambridge and Edwinstowe Nurseries in Cambridge.
We have a number of exciting qualified and unqualified opportunities, full time and part time – flexible working considered.
Our bespoke in house training programmes, and 2 inset days a year for whole team training, are designed to enhance your professional development and support career progression opportunities.
Our benefits package is designed to support you personally and recognise professional achievements:
- £1000 joining bonus for qualified practitioners
- Qualification reward payments up to £700
- 22 days annual leave increasing with length of service
- Potential for an annual tax-free cash bonus as an employee-owner
- Cash rewards for going ‘Beyond Expectation’
- 50% childcare discount from day one
- Annual awards dinner, staff conferences and nursery achievement celebrations
- Unlimited £1000 recommend a friend scheme
- Digital learning journeys and paperless planning
- The chance to earn an annual dividend
If you would like to know more then please send us an email to email@example.com