Business Development Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
Business Development Manager
At Logic Manufactured Bespoke, we are specialists in creating outdoor living products and have created a unique range of modular raised planter edging and seating units that can be configured to meet any specification.
Working to bespoke requirements, we can tailor our products to meet our customers’ requirements and construct inspiring, beautiful outdoor spaces that are accessible to all budgets and tastes.
We are now looking for a Business Development Manager to lead our Business Development (BD) team and expand our business.
- Salary of up to £35,000 per annum DOE
- Potential bonus of £3,000 - £15,000 per annum
- 23 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Homeworking options
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager with a superb leadership style to join our successful company.
You will join us at an exciting and crucial time of expansion and play a key role in helping us to step up a gear with your advanced expertise and excellent management skills.
In return, you will discover the chance to manage a friendly, dedicated team, with whom your achievements will be celebrated and rewarded as you become a critical leader within our team.
So, if this sounds like your ideal next step, we can’t wait to hear from you!
As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for leading the Business Development (BD) team to bring on board new customers and convert more leads.
Acting as the face of the company, you will tackle all incoming enquiries, securing leads and booking meetings with architects and main contractors.
You will develop our database of contacts and build awareness of our products through maintaining constant outbound phoning and prospecting.
Additionally, you will train and develop the BD team, ensuring it performs to a high level, updating them with any new prospects.
Your role will also involve:
- Working with the Marketing team to increase our market exposure and product offering
- Networking and building links with the industry
- Ensuring all conversation tracking and calls are entered into our ERP system
- Maintaining the CRM system
To be considered as the Business Development Manager, you will need:
- At least two years’ experience in a similar role and of managing other people
- Experience using a CRM tool to manage and track activity
- An understanding of the construction industry and how it operates
- Excellent communication skills
- A ‘roll your sleeves up’ attitude
- Strong time management and planning skills
Other organisations may call this role BDM, New Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Sales Team Manager, Business Development Team Manager, or Sales Team Lead.
Webrecruit and Logic Manufactured Bespoke are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Business Development Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.