Funeral Service Operative
Full Time Funeral Service Operative
Crake and Mallon is an independent, family-owned funeral service based in Stockton on Tees.
We are seeking a full-time Funeral Service Operative to be part of our dedicated and compassionate team supporting bereaved families in the Teesside community.
Our ideal candidate will have previous experience of working within the funeral service profession (although this is not essential as full training will be given), a full clean UK driving licence, and be of smart appearance with a caring, compassionate nature.
As well as having the emotional strength to carry out the role, you will need to have a good level of physical fitness as the role will involve lifting and pall bearing duties.
Duties include (the list is not exhaustive):
- Preparation and lining of coffins
- Assisting with bringing the deceased into our care
- Dressing and care of the deceased
- Driver/bearer at funeral services
- General maintenance/cleaning of funeral vehicles and work areas
- Participating in an out of hours on-call rota
Hours of work: 8.45am – 5pm Monday to Friday plus duties as part of the out of hours on call out rota. Starting Salary £20,000 per annum before stoppages and overtime.
Additional benefits include:
- Incremental pay awards at 6 months and 12 months
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Gym Membership
Closing date: 6 January 2022
Please submit your CV and a covering letter stating why you believe you would be an asset to our team to Miss Louise Ross, Business Support Manager, 45 Norton Road, Stockton on Tees TS18 2BU or click 'Apply'
Apply for Funeral Service Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly