HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner
Southall, London (with travel to other company sites)
We are City Hire, a fast, reliable and deadline-driven tool hire partner. We’ve made it our purpose to re-write the rules for tool hire and put the customer back in control, which is why hundreds of companies in construction rely on us.
We are proud of what we have achieved, but we are eager to reach new heights of success. We’re growing and opening a new depot in 2022. As such, we now need an HR Business Partner to join us and support personnel processes across our organisation.
- Salary of up to £60,000 DOE
- 28 days’ annual leave including Bank Holidays
- Flexible start and finish times
If you are a high calibre HR professional ready for your next step, this is the ideal role and perfect environment in which to do so.
City Hire is a growing, ambitious organisation and our sights are set firmly on market growth. Due to the nature of our business, we possess a large workforce and therefore require strong processes and HR practices to ensure we operate effectively.
This key role will see you working at the heart of our operations, ensuring that every aspect of our growth cycle is supported through outstanding human resources. You’ll discover plenty of challenges and opportunities to push yourself as well as the chance to utilise your existing expertise making for a well-rounded role.
As an HR Business Partner, you will lead our people function through an exciting period of change as part of a growth journey we are currently on.
Specifically, reporting to our Managing Director, you will act as the key point of support and expertise for managers and employees across the business. You will work alongside our leadership team, supporting company growth and helping to integrate new employees and business units.
Ensuring our business is sustainable in terms of personnel, especially talent and capability, you will work across the employee lifecycle, providing general HR support.
You will be involved in a wide variety of activities including:
- Compensation and benefits
- Learning and development
- Employee engagement
- Performance management
- Employee relations
- Employee communications
- HR administration
To be considered as our next HR Business Partner, you will need:
- Proven experience of having a flexible and methodical approach to HR with experience of applying your thinking to challenges across all aspects of the business
- Coaching, mentoring and management experience
- Experience in working in cultural alignment programs
- Experience in implementing, developing and sustaining desired culture within acquisitions and/or high growth to ensure continued alignment within the company
- Proven successful experience in process improvement
- Evidence of involvement in the implementation of, and/or working with, HR systems
- Evidence of initiating and implementing change based on data analysis and business needs
- The proven ability to mould yourself to situations and adapt quickly
Equipment rental or similar industry experience would be beneficial to your application. A Level 5 CIPD qualification or equivalent would also be an advantage.
Other organisations may call this role HRBP, Human Resources Business Partner, HR Manager, Human Resources Manager, Head of HR, or Head of Human Resources.
Webrecruit and City Hire are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as an HR Business Partner, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.