ESTATE WORKER ON A RURAL ESTATE NEAR ASHBOURNE
AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN OUR TEAM HAS BECOME AVAILABLE
What you will be doing:
The successful applicant will be involved in all aspects of general maintenance activities on a traditional forward thinking rural Estate. You will provide a high standard of both planned and reactive maintenance and work effectively with members of the Estate maintenance team, Estate office staff, contractors and the local community around the Estate.
Who we are looking for:
- You will have a good understanding of general maintenance work and a conscientious approach to the quality of your work
- Have experience in the maintenance of hand tools, power tools, workshop and access equipment, agricultural fencing and also the operation of chainsaws and other petrol driven equipment, although training can be provided
- Demonstrate good people skills enabling strong relationships with Estate staff and Estate contractors
- Driving of vehicles will be necessary as will the use of the Estate tractor and excavator and so a Driving Licence is required
- Close liaison with the fisheries and shoot teams and working from time to time within these teams
- A strong work ethic and a can-do attitude
Please click 'Apply'