Customer Service Representative
Are you experienced within telecommunications and want to work for a brilliant company who are well established and innovative? If you have excellent customer service skills and would like to be part of a business who have great presence within their market and like the idea of working from home initially then get in touch. My client is conducting telephone interviews this week. There is a salary of up to GBP23,000 on offer along with a bonus. This company who really do look after their staff and can offer a long term career.
- Professional with excellent communication skills
- Able to build customer relationships
- Think on your feet and able to work on your own initiative
- Team Player
- Positive and driven attitude
- Working within SLA agreements
- Completing contracts and provisioning with the relevant networks on time and within budget
- To ensure the successful logging and updating of faults and enquiries on the company system, ensuring resolution and updating of customers against SLAs. Managing and prioritise many open cases at one time.
- To be able to review and present performance reports to clients and take positive steps with causal analysis
- In conjunction with the sales function ensure client account management to ensure satisfaction, retention, cross selling and development
- To handle invoice queries from customers and ensure resolution against contractual terms
- To download & Upload call data records daily, ensuring accuracy
There is a salary of up to GBP23,000 on offer along with many other benefits including: company events, pension, medical insurance , onsite parking and fantastic working environment