Sales and Customer Service Manager - Fitness
Our client is one of the UK's leading and most innovative leisure centre operators. They are currently looking to recruit a Sales and Customer Service Manager for their key site, based in Ripley.
- Ensure that outstanding levels of customer service are always delivered. Be passionate about and promote the mission; be an advocate for the benefits of activity, and the products and services that form our clients offering both on site and on-line.
- Working in collaboration with all departments, create an environment that is friendly, welcoming and supportive of a customer's choice on how, when and where they are active.
- Develop and motivate your high-performing team to deliver the outcomes described in the Placemaker job description.
- Achieve locally determined targets for customer service, membership acquisition, product sales and secondary spend.
- Follow the latest policies and procedures to manage membership acquisition, and swimming and sports course enrolments.
- Manage all activity in accordance with the data management policies and procedures.
- Develop a high performing team through an ongoing training, coaching and support to maximise to deliver the mission and achieve locally determined commercial and customer service targets.
- Develop and maintain the required capacity and capability in the team using the employee retention and recruitment tools provided.
- Ensure the resourcing levels efficiently and effectively meet the needs of the business
- Ensure all prospective members are shown around the facility and encouraged to acquire a membership option that meets their needs, using sales tools and techniques documented.
- Deliver agreed team KPI's around completed calls, lead generation, booked appointments, outreach, in-reach, product sales and secondary spend.
- Provide managers and teams with accurate and detailed customer service and sales performance reports that identify what has gone well, what could be better and the corrective action that's required.
- Undertake Salesforce audits to ensure all activity is managed effectively and efficiently in accordance to the KPIs.
- Working with your manager, develop detailed plans to deliver the locally determined targets for membership acquisition, swimming lessons, courses, sessions, retail and food and beverage.
The ideal candidate will need to have 1 years management/supervisory experience within the leisure or hospitality related industries. You must be a strong leader, with excellent communication skills and be passionate about wellbeing/activity. In return you will join a leading operator that has a people centrist focus and offer great long term development potential for your career.