Trainee Mortgage Advisor - Qualified
Trainee Mortgage Advisor - Holds CeMap or Equivalent
Mentoring and Development - Competitive Basic Salary - Company Car or Car Allowance - Real Careers progression
Have you recently gained your Mortgage qualifications or held it for a while and not had the opportunity to use it?
Do you want the support, mentoring and guidance to ensure you succeed as a Mortgage Advisor?
Do you want a transparent progression structure with real monetary value?
If this describes you then we are currently recruiting for qualified Mortgage Advisor to join our Estate Agency team. We pride ourselves on our ability to help people reach their full potential with the best training and development programme in the industry.
This together with the fact that you hold your CeMap qualification will make it easy to integrate into the day to day Mortgage Services environment and work successfully alongside your Estate Agency colleagues. You will be self-motivated, professional, ambitious and fully qualified with a real passion for delivering great service.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Uncapped Commission Structure
- Progressive and proven Career Journey
- Opportunity to further your professional qualifications
- Awards and ongoing Incentives including top achievers overseas trips
- Ongoing Training and Support to keep you ahead of your game
- Access to an award winning mortgage service with exclusive mortgage products
- Full Administration Support
Key responsibilities of a Mortgage Advisor:
- You will work hand in hand with your estate agency colleagues to maximise mortgage and protection sales from quality leads.
- You will be tasked with delivering our industry leading levels of client care and service and helping each client find the solution that best suits their individual needs and circumstances so they come back time and time again.
- You will be advising on and arranging residential mortgages, Buy to Let mortgages, remortgages and product transfers and an award winning suite of non-regulated insurance products from market leading insurers
- Work with and provide feedback to residential team in respect of progress to leads provide
Skills and experience required to be a successful Mortgage Advisor:
- Fully Cemap qualified or equivalent
- Banking or Financial background preferred but not essential
- Minimum of 1 years' sales experience (working towards targets/objectives)
- Positive and resilient attitude
- Naturally driven to reach and exceed your goals
- Organised, self-motivated and a team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Numerate and detail conscious
William H Brown are part of The Connells Group, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK and we operate under multiple trading names, some of which have been synonymous with estate agency for over 100 years, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
Interested to know more?
If you are looking to progress in your Estate Agency career and want to know more about this vacancy, please apply online with your CV.
Connells Group UK is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Ref: Equality Act 2010