Starting salary: £23,817 (Grade G, Range £23,817 - £26,875)
Location: OPCC, c/o Lincolnshire Fire & Police HQ, Deepdale Lane, Nettleham, Lincolnshire LN2 2LT
Contract Type: Two years fixed term
The Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner is seeking to hire a Diary Manager who can provide a confidential, professional, and high-quality diary management service to the Police and Crime Commissioner. This role will work in partnership with the PCC’s Executive Assistant and is a two-year fixed term contract.
- Extensive and proactive diary management for the PCC (and Deputy PCC when appointments are made to that role) using MS Outlook.
- Resolve diary conflicts in a tactful and sensitive manner, having due regard to the PCC’s priorities.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with senior national and local officials, VIPs and partner organisations.
- Book travel and accommodation, and handle the administration of expenses.
- Occasional note taking, recording and tracking action points as necessary. Occasional travel may be required to off-site meetings and events.
- A minimum of two years’ hands on experience in a similar role is essential.
- Free onsite parking available.
Please click 'Apply'
Closing Date: Fri 10 Dec 2021 at 12 noon
Interview Dates: Mon 20 Dec 2021 and Tues 21 Dec 2021