Contact Centre Advisors - Cambridge
Beacon Recruitment are currently looking for Contact Centre Advisors for a client based in Cambridge Town Centre.
Fixed Term until 31/12/2021
Hours - Full Time 37 Hours = GBP9.12ph
Overtime rate after 38 hours = GBP20.06
*Discretionary pay rate for peak period*
They are looking for new team members who would like to join our busy contact centre team based in their store in Cambridge town centre.
Our client is one the UK's home shopping pioneers and has always been home to the extraordinary. It's not just their innovative products that set them apart. Our client believes their people are just as important, and their passion is to achieve complete customer satisfaction means that their fantastic products must always be combined with outstanding service.
As a Contact Centre Colleague Working from a Store Location you will support and work towards the vision and expectations of the Contact Centre team to make it successful and profitable whilst working from your local store.
You will be an Ambassador for our client in every step of the customer journey and with an expert working knowledge of their products,
Ensuring their standards and quality expectations are consistently met as you provide an extraordinary customer experience with every customer contact you have.
You will have a 'selling through service' mentality and go above and beyond to surprise their customers with amazing quality products and experiences
You will take ownership of customer enquiries, issues and orders within an acceptable timeframe
Knowledge, skills and experience
• A proactive, confident and positive approach when dealing with customer contacts.
• Excellent communication and listening skills.
• The ability to operate technology within the Contact Centre accurately and efficiently
• Good literacy, numerical and analytical skills.
• Effective time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks.
• The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• A positivity and openness to change and an ability to adapt to and take ownership of the daily changing needs of the customer.
If you are interested in the position please apply now!
We look forward to hearing from you, if your skills match what we are looking for we would love for you to be part of our team.
Beacon acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.