Registered Branch Manager
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced and driven Registered Manager for our Brand New Home Care Branch coming to the Torquay area where you will provide excellent operational management and outstanding team leadership.
Agincare offer fantastic benefits including;
- Full time, permanent role with a salary of up to GBP40,000 depending on experience.
- Paid Mileage
- Access to Blue Light Membership
- Fully Funded Continuous Professional Development
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) available to all our employees
- Long Service Award
- Recognition Awards
- Paid Annual Leave
- Internal competitions to win prizes e.g. holidays, extra annual leave
You will lead the team to provide a safe, caring, responsive and effective service for our clients in their homes, ensuring delivery of the highest possible care standards fully compliant with all CQC statutory regulations, whilst making sure you achieve your operational and quality assurance KPI's.
You will actively promote the branch and our reputation by maintaining positive relationships with clients and key stakeholders through excellent customer service and positive communication.
You will manage the budget day to day, promoting financial discipline throughout operations and also lead, manage and develop those in your team.
No two days will be the same and you will gain immense satisfaction from helping to ensure that our clients and staff are safe and happy, their welfare and well-being safeguarded and that our service is effectively managed and delivered.The Ideal Candidate
- As the Registered Manager, you will be knowledgeable, passionate and have experience of person-centred support within a Home care setting;
- You will need to be aware of and demonstrate up to date knowledge of the social care sector and the social care regulatory framework;
- You will need to have experience of formulating and managing a budget within targets;
- You will have a willingness to drive change, ability to empower a team and effective communication skills will guide you to success
- You may already be, or have previously been, a CQC Registered Manager;
- You will need to successfully complete the registration process with the Care Quality Commission within three months of appointment.
- You will need your own transport and must be willing to travel to meetings & training at other venues (COVID-19 restrictions allowing) and there may be a need for occasional overnight stays
About the Company
We've been voted as the top care company to work for by Indeed, and our team agree - we're proud that we average at 4/5* on employee reviews.
We're a family-run business caring for people since 1986, this year we're celebrating 35 years! With over 3,500 team members, we're one of the UK's largest care providers and are continuing to grow. With over 50 locations across our care homes, home care branches and live-in offices - there really is something for everyone.
Equal opportunities are important to us at Agincare and we welcome applications from all.