Field Care Supervisor
At Agincare we work in partnership with Clinical Commissioning Groups, Local Authorities, and families to provide excellent levels of care to our clients across the UK. We consistently achieve this through recruiting passionate, committed staff who share our values and understand the needs, concerns, and expectations of clients and colleagues.
This ongoing success has created a new career opportunity within our Central office for a Field Care Supervisor/Care Needs Assessor. This is a field-based position that will cover Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire, so you must have a full valid driving licence and be willing be travel.
Job Role: Field Care Supervisor / Care Needs Assessor
Contract: Permanent, 40 hours per week.
Salary: GBP24,000 per annum
About the role:
Each day you will visit our clients and care workers, carry out care plan reviews, provide staff support to new and existing care workers. You will have regular contact with GP's, Social Workers, and next of kin's, dealing with any concerns and complaints.
You will build and maintain relationships with our clients, staff and stakeholders and ensure all our staff have up to date training. This is a field-based role so you will need to travel within your designated region - Nottinghamshire & Derbyshire. You will be on call on a rota every 6 weeks.
- To undertake as required, individual care and support planning and formal reviews, with qualitative, positive outcomes;
- To be part of the on-call rota to ensure that emergency support is provided as and when required - emergency support is provided on a 24-hour basis;
- To support care staff and the Registered Manager by undertaking staff support activities such as spot checks, competency checks, and supervisions;
- To use and continually update company systems and processes to record any concerns and to report to your line manager relating to significant changes in the service user's health and support needs by working closely with the care team.;
- To know and access company policies and procedures and values in order to support and develop the care team effectively.
- Previous experience of Social Care, as a Manager, Supervisor or Assessor
- You will need your own vehicle for work purposes and be able to travel across the area above
- You will have knowledge of the social care sector and regulatory framework
- Level 3 in Health & Social Care
- Full valid UK / EU driving licence
- Great communication skills - written and verbal
- Highly organised, with a flexible approach
Agincare is a family run business caring for people since 1986. This year we celebrate 35 years! With over 3,500 team members, we're one of the UK's largest privately-owned social care groups and we continue to grow in these challenging times. We believe that if we remain true to our company values, and work together as one team, we will continue to be successful and deliver high-quality care to all our clients and residents.