TSS have an exciting new career opportunity for a Retail Loss Analyst providing support for a blue-chip client, in relation to all security-related matters including people safety issues and store processes.
This position is full time (40 hours per week) with the shift pattern 10am - 6pm on a variable shift pattern which includes weekend working. The role will be based at Nottingham Boots Head Office.
- The hourly pay rate is GBP11.87
- Competitive Salary
- Company pension
- Full uniform provided
- Ongoing training
- Promotion path and career development
- Employee assistance programme available to support staff wellbeing.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- To monitor all stores across the Boots estate identifying trends of theft and people safety incidents.
- Analyse data to identify and quantify focus areas for incident response, operational improvements and colleague effectiveness
- Work cross functionally to understand processes, and identify the root causes of incidents and alarm activations
- Communicate effectively with both internal stakeholders and industry experts to develop innovative solutions or recommended process changes
- Support your Line Manager and Business Owners turn insight into tangible action by sharing outputs and solutions with business partners
- Mitigate operational impacts on colleagues, and ensure there is no adverse impacts to stores and colleagues by implementing practical fit for purpose processes and responses
- Ensure appropriate tracking is in place to track the success of initiatives against agreed baselines, taking action where required to re-visit solutions
- Take accountability of both systems admin and intel pack generation
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Has an ability to engage and bring colleagues on board with challenging ideas
- Is passionate about reducing loss and risk
- Enjoys building relationships with colleagues in a range of different roles at all levels across the organisation
- Is proficient in extracting and manipulating large data sets with a range of analytical tools including BW, Excel and Power Pivot
- Can combine multiple different data sets to improve the richness of analysis
- An ability to see the bigger picture: a problem solving approach that gets to the underlying business questions, using a variety of data sources and information
- Can use data to generate insights that drive business change
- Demonstrates a high standard of written and verbal communication.
- Has experience of planning projects and holding others to account for delivery
- Likes variety and is prepared to be flexible to the changing demands of the business
- Must hold a valid CCTV SIA Licence.
- Must be computer literate in Microsoft Office and bespoke systems
- Able to prioritise and organise own work load and work within time constraints with accurate detail
- Must be flexible with working times and areas, dependent on business needs
TSS (Total Security Services) Ltd is committed to equal opportunities and is proud to be a Disability Confident Committed Employer. We also offer an Employee Assistance Programme to all employees to support good mental health and wellbeing.