Over the past fifty years we have established ourselves as one of the UK’s leading timber and timber products suppliers. We offer industry leading packages to the right people and reward success. We are currently looking for a Financial Controller.
Reporting to the Chairman you will oversee all financial aspects of company strategy and be responsible for the flow of accurate and timely financial information to the Chairman and the Board and liaise with external institutions where necessary.
Key tasks will include:
- Working with the Board in formulating strategy and long term plans
- Preparation/Submission of Statutory Accounts pack
- Responsible for overall financial control
- Lead and develop the Finance team
- Lead and manage the budgeting process
- You must be a CCAB Qualified Accountant with post qualification experience.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please send your cv with a covering letter and salary expectations to: Dawn Highstead, HR Manager, Brooks Bros (UK) Ltd, Blackwater Place, The Causeway, Maldon, Essex CM9 4GG or email to: email@example.com
Apply for FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly