We're in need of some talented individuals to join us as a breakfast Chef on a Full time and Part time basis at The Milton Arms, Cambridge
Working as a chef at Hungry Horse is joining a family with over 20 market leading years in the industry. Our customers love us for our big warm welcomes and big plates of food. As we say in Hungry Horse, whatever you're hungry for, come hungry!
About The Role
As a Breakfast Chef you'll know all there is to know about working in a fast-paced kitchen and have a natural flair for presentation. From preparation to food handling and hygiene, as well as excellent time management skills - your contribution will certainly count. Whilst working in our kitchens, you'll find no two days will be the same and you'll be able to develop your skills with a variety of dishes and menus.
Hungry Horse are big and busy, some experience as a chef would help, but not essential! You'll also need a willingness to learn, a genuine love for all things food and the passion to create amazing dishes. It's our people that make us an incredible place to work, everything we do is underpinned by giving our Chefs and Kitchen teams the freedom to be themselves and own their success.
- Competitive hourly rate with the chance to earn tips on each shift
- The opportunity to develop your career across our very well-known brands, with over 1800 managed pubs, restaurants and hotels across the UK
- Up to 33% discount across all our sites for you and your friends and family
- An employee advice and guidance service
- As one of the industry's leading apprenticeship providers, we can offer training and development at any stage of your career, whatever step you decide to take
So if you're interested in joining Greene King's Hungry Horse and you'd like to be a Line Chef at The Milton Arms then apply! If you're application is successful, someone from the management team will be in touch with you.
Location: 205 Milton Road, Cambridge, England CB4 1XG
This job was originally posted on Jora UK