Homes Service Administrator
Stonewater are now looking for four Homes Service Administrators to deliver administrative support to the Homes Directorate. We are looking for two Home Service Administrators – Works and two Home Service Administrators – Compliance.
Working as part of a cross-functional team, pulling together all expertise and providing an agile approach to the delivery of the Homes support service, you will deal with enquiries from customers and suppliers and work alongside other areas of the business to maintain the condition of our stock. You will accurately process invoices and payments, ensuring they are coded to the correct cost account, and input and maintain information on relevant centralised software systems to provide accurate stock data to allow the business to identify and manage stock condition and risk.
The ideal candidate:
- Experienced in an office environment.
- Computer literate with the ability to work with figures and spreadsheets.
- Positive, pro-active and patient with the ability to work on own initiative and within a team.
- A confident communicator with strong interpersonal skills, a flexible approach and a customer focused approach.
- Able to manage and prioritise work and projects in a timely organised manner.
- Willing to undertake additional training to meet the changing needs of the team and wider business.
Appointment to this role will be subject to satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
Stonewater is a leading housing provider. We manage around 33,600 homes, serving 75,000 customers across our portfolio of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation, with an ambitious house-building programme.
Our mission is to provide quality homes and services for people whose needs are not met by the open market.
We’re looking for like-minded people to join our team of over 800 talented colleagues who embody our values of being ethical, ambitious, passionate, agile and commercial, as well as people who want to make a difference and transform people’s lives.
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and are dedicated to being a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace. We are a Disability Confident employer.
Are you ready to #DiscoverStonewater?
Apply for Homes Service Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly