Energy Complaints Handler - Remote Working
Complaint Handler - Job Spec:
We're currently looking to add associates to our existing associate community to work on several complaints engagements we currently have in the pipeline. This is not a live role but over the next few weeks we will require experienced complaints handlers within the energy sector.
- To thoroughly investigate and complaints, making fair and evidence-based decisions and giving a clear and accurate reply while meeting all Regulators' requirements
- To champion fair outcomes for customers, effective management of conduct risks and to promote values and best practice in complaint handling.
- Ensuring the customer is treated in a fair and consistent manner when raising a complaint
- Manage the complaints process by taking ownership of individual cases and resolving satisfactorily and in accordance with FCA FSC and TCF principles or equivalent for other countries
- Investigate the complaint competently, diligently and impartially, obtaining additional information as necessary
- Taking all aspects of the complaint into account offer redress or remedial action when it decides this is appropriate, explain to the complainant promptly and, in a way that is fair, clear and not misleading