Customer Service Agents
This is not your typical Call Centre environment, you will be working within a friendly, supportive atmosphere within a successful family run Mail Order company. The average length of employee service being 5 years and above.
We offer career progression opportunities and provide full focus on training and professional development.
The successful candidate will have an excellent telephone manner when dealing with both internal and external customers.
Our target audience is the elderly, our telephone agents provide a friendly bespoke service to those that may be vulnerable.
We are proud advocates for mental health awareness and offer a support system of mental
health first aiders
What’s in it for you?
- £9.22 Per Hour
- Uncapped commission rate which is easily achievable
- 30% Staff discount scheme across all products
- Apprenticeship and Qualification Schemes
- Health and well-being programmes
- Chance to win half a day’s holiday each Friday
- Theme and Charity days
- Development career progression
- Free Parking
- Public transport links
- Paid training
- We offer a flexible shift pattern working 5 days out of 7 between Monday Sunday.
Please send CV to Recruitment@chums.co.uk
Apply for Customer Service Agents
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly