- Full Time
The Complaints Team at Car Care Plan is currently made up of a Complaints Manager, a Senior Complaints Handler and a Complaints Handler.
We’re now looking for someone to join this team and ensure all complaints are acknowledged, are responded to in accordance with the FCA DISP rules and that customers are kept informed throughout the complaint process. This includes handling complaints referred to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) and Motor Ombudsman (MO).
We work a bit differently to a typical complaints environment – for us, it’s important that we get it right first time, so on a typical day, you’ll look to work on approximately 7 complaints. Not only that, but the Complaints Team also handle matters relating to GDPR, so you’ll also be involved in alleged data breaches and Data Subject Access Requests with the guidance of the Complaints Manager/Senior Complaints Handler.
- Have previous complaint handling experience.
- Have experience of working in an FCA regulated environment.
- Enthusiastic, flexible, resilient and capable of using own initiative.
- Have experience of using negotiation, conciliation and mediation skills.
- Able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills, with the ability to establish credibility and build good relationships.
- Be a strong communicator, able to communicate in a professional and positive manner.
- Be comfortable using Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Word and Excel.
Founded in 1976, Car Care Plan are the leading provider of award-winning vehicle warranty and asset protection products.
Offering award-winning products and services isn’t possible without the people we employ to make it happen. Be part of the future of Car Care Plan!
What’s in it for you?
Our benefits include 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays and the option to Holiday Buy, Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work, Private Medical Insurance and excellent career progression for the right person. We also like to host occasional staff parties, raffles and cake sales and have dress down Friday on the last Friday of every month!
Car Care Plan operate a hybrid working environment, where following training and achievement of quality standards, 2 days will be office based, with the remainder home working. A safe and quite working environment in your home is essential, as well as good internet performance.
Please refer to full job description attached upon completing your application.
Apply for Complaints Handler
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly