Dealer Support Specialist
Location: Dunton Essex - Hybrid Working 37.5hrs a weeek between 0.
We have been so successful that we are growing our team further, we are looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated people who share our passion for delivering high quality customer experiences.
Start date: Monday 10th January 2022 - Full paid training and equipment provided.
As a Dealer Experience Specialist your key responsibilities will include:
- Act as a Single Point of Contact for your assigned Dealerships, building a good rapport and trust between both parties and encourage two-way support system
- Responsible for managing scheduled daily communication with assigned Dealers seeking assistance which may result in opening new cases
- Responsible for following up on cases at their assigned dealers to ensure the dealer responds appropriately to the issues raised by the customer
- Manage financial assistance requests within agent delegation of authority. Obtain documented Leadership approval if needed to exceed customers' expectations. Use applicable customer satisfaction tool (s) to resolve escalated cases (Tools: Financial Assistance, Service Component Plan, Extended Service Plan, Vehicle Payment, and Maintenance Plans)
- Develop plan with the dealer for repair or financial assistance regarding retail cases and ensure case progression through case documentation
- Assist dealerships with warranty/ESB claims concerns
Expect more than a job!
At Percepta, we are all about loyalty. We want to help people build stronger, long-term relationships with our client's brands. To do that, we also need passionate people in our business who are committed to delivering our ultimate aim - creating customer loyalty. The atmosphere at our office in Dunton is relaxed and professional, with a team who are always looking for a chance to support each other, work together, progress and develop.
Our values are the heartbeat of our organisation, and we live, breathe, and play by them every day. Join our team as a Dealer Experience Specialist and experience the satisfaction of being part of a unique culture. As a Percepta team member, you can expect
- Culture of Service - to be treated like you are the customer from day one
- Teamwork - belonging to a supportive family team environment that encourages growth, fosters trust and open communication, and acknowledges value in your contributions
- Respect - a team that is accountable, dependable and gives you their full attention
- Proactive - to surround yourself with solution-oriented people who strive to improve themselves, others, and the organisation
- Career - growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Diversity - be a part of our growing diverse and community-minded organisation that is all about having fun
- Competitive compensation - we take care of family, which is why we offer more than just competitive wages and great benefits. Our programs include incentives and promote physical, mental, and financial wellness.
The successful applicant - What we need from you?
Previous experience, in working within the Automotive Industry and Fleet experience is desirable but not essential.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Time management and ability to prioritise projects and customer needs
- Conflict resolution skills - listen to the customer
- Exercise good service and business judgment with end goal of customer satisfaction
If this sounds of interest and you are keen to develop your career within a growing company, then apply today!