Support Worker / Healthcare Assistant / Carer Folkestone
Support Worker / Healthcare Assistant / Carer
Folkestone - GBP9.00 per hour
Would you love the opportunity to make a real difference to our Service Users lives? Would you say your best traits were your positivity, friendliness and innovativeness? How would you like to work in a person-centred environment where you can utilise these attributes within a company offering career progression, competitive earnings and excellent training?
It sounds like a career in care could be for you!
Offering a superior service within Adults Residential Care and Supported Living Services within the Folkestone and surrounding areas, a warm welcome awaits you at The CareTech Group.
Due to continued growth, we are seeking caring, compassionate and committed Support Workers to provide the support that allows our amazing Service Users of varying abilities to lead ordinary lives. Whilst the role of a Support Worker offers variety, superb progression opportunities and training, it takes a courageous and committed individual to really succeed at the role. Experience is not essential, but a positive attitude, friendly persona and a caring nature are an absolute must.
Our Service Users have varied likes and interests, whether this be fishing, attending football matches, cooking, art or going to the pub; sometimes they need support and this is where you come in to help them live fulfilling and independent lives.
- Various contracted hour shifts available (to suit your lifestyle)
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible Additional Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Full induction programme to Care Certificate Standards
- Dedicated learning & development programmes.
- We offer Apprenticeships to those with less experience looking to join the Care Sector
- We provide FREE training to achieve qualification in Social Care.
- Access to a wide range of free online courses for all staff on a variety of topics
- DBS check paid by Caretech prior to starting with us.
- Refer a Friend Reward Scheme - earn up to GBP250 per referral!
- Stakeholder Pension
- Share Save Scheme
- Free Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual Employee Awards Evening
- Employee recognition schemes
- Carer progression within the company.
- CareTech Foundation - Opportunity to apply for family and friend's grants.
We have numerous shift patterns available; including permanent or bank (zero hour) positions - if you are caring, compassionate and a good communicator and would like to commit to the first stage of the process, get in touch today!
CareTech Community Services Ltd, established in 1994, is one of the largest providers of specialist social care services supporting 5000 adults with a wide range of needs in more than 300 services across the UK. Committed to the highest standards of care and governance, we provide innovative care pathways for vulnerable people to live in community settings. We support people to take control of their lives - this could be finding employment, having an active social life, learning new skills or building self-confidence.
CareTech Community Services are proud to inform you that they are a "Disability Confident Leader".
Successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure prior to commencement of employment, the disclosure expense will be met by the employer.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to contact every applicant. We will be in touch 7-10 days after receipt of your CV if progressing your application to the next stage.
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES