Nails and Beauty Tutor
Nails and Beauty Tutor
Full time 8 am to 4 pm
GBP 26000 to GBP 30000 a year
Burslem - Stoke on Trent
Great holiday entitlement
CMD Recruitment is delighted to bring this role to market for our client, a not-for-profit organization delivering adult training.
Whether you want to start a new career, get back into employment, or start your own business our client can help you succeed.
One of the popular courses being delivered is in nails and beauty and a new vacancy exists in the team for a qualified tutor.
As a tutor, you will work in your own classroom ( no hotdesking or moving around ) and you will teach a cohort of students in small groups
You will teach nails and beauty to level 3
Key responsibilities include:
- Delivery of an effective programme of learning to ensure timely completion
- Assessing learners in a timely manner
- Contribute to the design and delivery of courses. This may include but is not restricted to the scheme of work, lesson plans, course material, hand-outs, individual learning plans, reviews and other student-related paperwork
- Teaching Qualification: Cert Ed, C&G 7407, CTTLLS, DTTLLS
- Assessing Qualification: A1, CAVA, TAQA, or equivalent
- Have occupational competence in the vocational area and supporting qualifications (Such as the Level 3 Diploma qualification being delivered)
- Experience in classroom-based delivery with strong classroom management skills
- Awareness and understanding of the Education Inspection Framework
Proven track record of successful completion of portfolios with success rates
Competency in completing course compliance documentation in line with ESFA and awarding organisation guidelines
Experience of teaching post-16
Experience of assessing
Knowledge of current policy in the Skills Sector and how this applies
Up to date knowledge of the education inspection framework
My client is looking for self-motivated tutors that can work flexibly when required with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
Interested? Sounds just the perfect role for you and you have the above experience and qualifications? Then send me your cv - I am looking forward to hearing from you
Please note that an enhanced DBS is required for this role and my client observes the safer recruitment policies around safeguarding and Prevent
As an equal opportunities employer, my client encourages and promotes an inclusive environment that attracts all candidates and signals their commitment to celebrating and promoting diversity.