Trainee Viewer / Canvasser
Trainee Viewer Canvasser - Estate Agency
Competitive Basic Salary - On Target Earnings (Uncapped Commission) - Career Progression
You must have full UK driving licence to apply for this role.
If you are looking to learn from some of the best in the property industry and progress in your career as well as being well rewarded, with complete job satisfaction, then look no further!
What's in it for you?
- Get full training and development
- A good understanding of estate agency business
- Fast paced, fun environment
- Regular team meetings
- Full company briefings
- Regular team nights out
- A career pathway
We are currently recruiting for a Viewer Canvasser to join our Residential Sales team in our branch.
Our ideal Viewer Canvasser???
- Has Customer Service or Sales experience required
- Shows a proven track record in generating new business
- Has a Resilient, positive and friendly attitude
- Highly motivated individual looking to work in a busy Lettings Department
- Has your own car and full UK license
- Excellent Time Management
- Strong organizational skills
- Assist in maximizing the overall income and profitability of your branch.
- To meet personal targets set and agreed with your Manager.
- To carry out viewings in a professional and efficient manner.
- Diary Management
- Local knowledge of surrounding areas
William H Brown Estate Agents are part of Sequence Home, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. We operate under 11 different trading names, some of which have been synonymous with estate agency for over 100 years, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
Interested to know more?
If you are looking to progress a career in Estate Agency and want to know more about this vacancy, please apply online with your CV.
Connells Group UK is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Ref: Equality Act 2010