We are currently recruiting fora Security Officer to join our Security team in Corby. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive rate of GBP10.39 per hour and benefits package.
The Security Officer role is the first point of contact for all employees and visitors on site and coordinates the flow of vehicles in and out of the site.
Key duties of our Security Officer will include:
- Coordinating access & egress on site
- Monitoring site CCTV
- Observing and recording day-to-day activities
- Booking and checking vehicles in and out of the site
- Greeting and directing visitors and contractors
- Performing search procedures of the warehouse employees
- Performing drug & alcohol testing
- Carrying out gatehouse administration duties
What we need from our Security Officer:
- Enthusiastic and self-driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- The ability to work on own initiative and prioritise tasks
- The ability to work as a team member with minimum supervision
- Good IT skills including a good understanding of MS Excel, Word & Outlook
- Strong numeracy & literacy skills
- Determination and the desire to make a difference
- Experience of working in a gatehouse or in a security role is not necessary; we will provide full training to the successful Security Officer candidate
What will you get in return as our Security Officer?
Access to a variety of our excellent benefits which include, 28 days holiday, online discounts, development and career progression.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a key part in a growing business and make a difference. You won't find another job like the one you'll find with Advanced Supply Chain.
If you match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, please click 'Apply' today to be considered as our Security Officer.