Customer Service Advisor
My client, a specialist in the Healthcare sector, are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join their busy team in Henley on Thames. This is a busy and varied role, supporting the Department Manager and working closely with the clinical team to ensure patients are receiving appropriate care and exceptional service.
- First point of contact for the patient, ensuring they are treated as individuals with dignity, courtesy and respect, including providing reassurance to nervous or unsure patients
- Answering inbound calls customers and clients
- Booking patient appointments
- Making outbound calls to book appointments into our own clinics
- Answering patient's queries, both verbal and written
- Processing referrals in a safe and timely manner
- Ensuring patients are clear on next steps, appointment details and receive relevant documentation
- Excellent phone manner and customer service skills
- Attention to detal and high levels of accuracy
- Organisation and prioritising skills
- Strong communication skills
- Enthusiasm and confidence
This is a full time, office based role working 5 days per week between Monday to Saturday. Flexibility between 8am and 8pm is required.