Apprentice Administrator, Caterham, Surrey
GBP12,000-GBP15,000 + annual bonus (in line with relevant apprenticeship salary band)
Are you looking for an opportunity to begin your career in Financial Services Administration and would like to be able to build up your skills, training "on the job", and learn from qualified and experienced professionals?
You don't need any specific personal experience for this role. You simply need to be keen to learn and have a genuinely positive attitude, coupled with excellent attention to detail. You will join as an Apprentice and will be trained up on all policies, systems and processes but will come to the role already possessing enthusiasm, drive and a thorough and attentive nature.
You will join a well-established, successful, and busy team based in Caterham, and will undertake a range of administration duties such as:
- Dealing with a wide range of enquiries, providing a friendly and effective service to all clients and customers
- Scanning and filing post and documents using an internal management system (all training will be provided of course)
- Liaising with financial providers, insurance companies and clients
- Diary management
- To answer the main telephone, answer queries, forward calls or take messages as appropriate
- Providing an effective administrative support service to the adviser team
- Recording and reporting data, keeping systems up to date and ensuring all correct processes are followed
- Providing a varied and effective range of services to support the team and ensure the smooth running of the office day to day
If you are a capable administrator, with a detailed approach and professional nature, as well as having strong IT skills, this could be the opportunity you've been waiting for. You will be a quick learner and have a confident telephone manner and good communication skills. If this sounds like you, this could be an excellent chance for you to really utilise your skills and build a rewarding career.
As part of your progression plan, you will be enrolled into our Financial Planning Academy on an 18-24 month course, after which you will achieve the Level 4 Diploma CII PFS. The course boasts a 94% first time pass rate, so you can trust you are in good hands.
You will benefit from 23 days holiday plus bank holidays and your birthday. Our newly refurbished offices are located on Caterham's lively high street within a 2 minutes' walk from Caterham train station, and there is plenty of unrestricted parking on and around the high street.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, friendly, adaptable, and self-motivated with excellent attention to detail. You will be familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and have Maths and English GCSE grade C or 5 (or equivalent) as a minimum.