Community Letting Assistant
1 day left
- Part Time
Community Lettings Assistant
1 x Permanent Salary/Grade: Grade B, scale pt 3 - 4 (£18,562 - £18,933 fte per annum), Hours: 15 hours per week x 52 weeks per year Actual Salary: £7,504 - £7,654
Job Start Date: ASAP
We are looking to appoint a Community Lettings Assistant to support the community lettings programme. Being the first point of contact within a busy sports facility, greeting customers, setting up specific sports equipment and maintaining cleanliness standards throughout.
Main duties and responsibilities The following outlines the duties required for the time being for this post. It is not a comprehensive or exclusive list and duties may be varied from time to time which do not change the general character of the job or the level or responsibility required.
- Allow users entry to the sports facility.
- Greet customers and provide a good customer service.
- Administration of the School Hire booking system.
- Support with the positive promotion and marketing of the lettings facilities.
- Be willing to run or support the delivery of after school and holiday clubs or in-house courses.
- Set up specific equipment as required by lettings users.
- Report any premises issues to the site staff as appropriate.
- Secure the facilities and site within prescribed opening and closing procedures.
- Respond to queries from staff, students and the public.
- Ensure that the site and facilities are safe for use eg spaces are clean, clear, no broken equipment, pitch is checked for holes and litter.
- Act as designated member of staff for out of hour’s health & safety, fire safety, first aid and site security in the absence of the Community Sports Manager.
- Undertake additional duties as commensurate with the grading of the role.
Greenshaw Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All teaching and support members of staff must undertake the required pre-employment checks which include the uptake of references both professional and personal and a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Check. You will have access to a comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme and a full range of staff benefits
To apply for a staff vacancy, please register for an online account to complete the application form. Please visit our website www.greenshawlearningtrust.co.uk/join-us/staff If you require further details please email email@example.com
Application Deadline: Midnight on Thursday 28th October 2021
Interview date: TBC