Energy Assessor OCDEA/NDEA - Cambridgeshire
Energy Assessor (OCDEA/NDEA) - Cambridgeshire
Competitive Salary Plus Benefits
Our client is looking for an Energy Assessor (OCDEA/NDEA) to join their well-established firm in Cambridgeshire. The firm are market leaders for building compliance services in the construction sector with various residential and commercial projects.
In order to be considered for this Energy Assessor (OCDEA/NDEA) role you will have;
- SAP and SBEM Qualifications (desirable - training is available)
- Excellent communication skills
- Full driving licence
- Excellent relationship building and positive 'can-do' attitude
- Relevant industry experience
Working as an Energy Assessor (OCDEA/NDEA) you will;
- Complete SAP assessments and calculations
- Complete SBEM assessments and calculations
- Deliver technical support to clients
- Innovative skills
- Generate energy statements for planning
- Produce water efficiency reports
- Organisational skills and deliver clients reports in a timely manner
- Uphold the CRM system to guarantee data quality
Our client is offering a competitive salary with great benefits including; performance-related bonus, career progression, pension and 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Dina Bunkheila on , or email a copy of your CV over to and we will be in touch shortly.