- World-leading biotech looking to reduce environmental footprint
- Rapidly expanding biotech
- A chance to make a real difference
What you'll be doing
They are looking for someone who can provide leadership to implement an ISO9001 roadmap and a quality management system into the business across all areas including manufacturing and R&D. With this they are looking for someone who can build the quality system from the ground up and be involved in continuous improvement working with the staff to maintain this within all areas.
What experience you'll need to apply?
They are looking for someone who has experience growing a quality management system from the ground up within a biotech manufacturing or R&D environment.
- Deep knowledge of ISO9001
- Experience with managing and implementing a QMS system across all areas in a business
- A background within science is desired but not essential.
- A clear track record of process improvement and change management.
You will be working for a world-leading company and will be a key player in their success. There is a competitive salary on offer with stock options along with many other perks.
For more information or to apply, apply directly to this advert to speak with Zoe Davies