Receptionist - Aberdeen Renault
Weekend Saturday & Sunday
Are you good with people and have a 'can do' attitude? This could be the opportunity for you! Renault Aberdeen; part of the John Clark Motor Group are seeking a pro-active, customer focused Receptionist/Showroom Host.
What does the job of the Receptionist/Showroom Host entail?
- Ensure the volume of calls coming in to the branch are handled in a timely manner
- Booking in and handling customer requests for accident cover, retail and warranty
- Ensure all customers and visitors receive a pleasant and courteous welcome, promoting the professional image of the company
- Answer all internal and external calls swiftly and direct them effectively
- Ensure compliance with company policies and industry guidelines
What are we looking for in the Receptionist/Showroom Host?
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and well mannered
- Well presented
- Previous customer service and administration experience
- Ability to build relationships easily
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
The John Clark Motor Group is a name synonymous with outstanding customer service, we are Scotland's 2nd largest independently family owned motor dealer. We proudly represent a number of inspirational brands, and have been trading for over 40 years, specializing in the sale of new and used vehicles from our 35 businesses across the East coast of Scotland.
We strongly believe in investing in our people and provide specialist training and development opportunities to help our employees progress their future and careers. In addition to dedicated in-house training, we offer the chance to work with exceptional brands and products, in a dynamic environment where we continue to work together as a family.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you have the opportunity to earn an excellent salary, plus lots of fantastic benefits.
- Preferential rates on vehicle parts purchases and servicing.
- Industry leading discounted Employee Car Scheme
- 28 Day Holiday
- Award winning In-house and manufacturer training
- Cycle to work scheme
- State of the arts dealership standards
- High earning potential through commission or bonus
- Some roles offer company car
- Life assurance
- Group contributory pension scheme
- Careers development opportunities
If this sounds like you and you would love to be part of John Clark Motor Group then please APPLY now with an up to date copy of your CV. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the UK without Sponsorship. Verification of your Right to Work in the UK should be included with your application