Plant Manager Anaerobic Digestion
Plant Manager (Anaerobic Digestion)
GBP45,000 - GBP50,000 + Holidays + Pension + Progression Opportunities
Excellent opportunity for a Plant Manager with experience in the Energy-from-Waste or Anaerobic Digestion industries to join one of the UK's leading businesses in the biogas market in a role that will see you taking on full responsibility for one of their major sites.
With plants across the UK this company leads the way in providing renewable energy from the anaerobic digestion process and has further plans to continue growing in line with their strong financial position.
In this role the Plant Manager will hold full responsibility for the site covering things such as maintenance planning, overseeing operations, personnel development, KPI monitoring/reporting and achieving improvements across the plant.
The ideal candidate will have a WAMITAB level 4 qualification and experience in operational and/or maintenance management for a biogas, wastewater, energy-from-waste or similar plant. They will have a track record of achieving KPI improvements and promoting a strong health & safety culture in the workforce.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to progress further in their career where they can leave their mark on a major process plant by joining a business that is at the forefront of their industry and leading the way in achieving renewable energy targets.
* Full responsibility for plant covering operations, maintenance, staff development, QHSE etc.
* Delivering KPI targets and reporting back to upper management
* Driving improvements in terms of plant reliability and staff development through training
* Management of site budgets and cost control
* Qualified to WAMITAB level 4
* Experience in a production or process plant, ideally for biogas, energy-from-waste, wastewater etc.
* Strong track record of delivering KPI targets and promoting a good H&S culture
* Experience/qualifications in an engineering discipline
* Living in the Aberdeen area or willing to relocate
* Full UK driving license
The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply